Who we are
PCL-PRESS is the publishing house of the International Working Group on Non-Dominant Varieties of Pluricentric Languages (WGNDV). Founded in 2010, it is an association of linguists working on the description of pluricentric languages and linguistic variation around the world. PCL-PRESS went operative on December 10, 2019.
What makes us special
What we offer
For further information about the publishing process see “For authors”. We are looking forward to receiving your manuscripts.
The fields of linguistics where we publish
- Pluricentric languages
- National varieties of pluricentric languages (non-dominant and dominant)
- Variational linguistics
- Endangered languages and endangered varieties – Language revitalization
- Language politics
- Applied linguistics – Pedagogical linguistics
- Textbooks on pluricentricity in general and single pluricentric languages / varieties
- Teaching materials fort the maintenance of languages and language varieties
- PhD dissertations and habilitations that deal with the above mentioned fields
The structure of the publications
The works published at PCL-PRESS will be assigned to different PCL-PRESS series. Series that have already been set up:
Further series can be established if there is enough interest in the scientific community.